The partners of the project
STANDO LTD (Cyprus)
STANDOutEdu has a rich background of research in the area of education, innovation and entrepreneurship. In our five-year long activation, we have participated among others in the management and coordination, planning, implementation and evaluation of various national and international projects. We have participated in ERASMUS+ KA1 and KA2 as a partner, as well as a hosting organization. It is our priority to offer high quality formal and non-formal education to students, youths, teachers, policy makers, parents, adults and various stakeholders. We contribute as training course organisers and providers, as developers of innovative ideas, as promoters of entrepreneurship and as supporters of policies. We proved to be strong partners in dissemination and exploitation of project results locally and regionally, as well as in national and international level. Please refer to our Partner Information Form (PIF) for more detailed information about our work.
CERCLE AUGUSTIN D'HIPPONE (France)
Our association is a member of the “national consultative group” set up by the Erasmus+ french national agency, it aims at: youth empowerment, social entrepreneurship, engagement, promotion and education of democracy culture and spirit, citizenship and gender equality, cooperation and development.
We support adults’ creativity, art, entrepreneurship, and culture. What we do: organization and realization of local and international projects, involving business owners, NGO’s, governmental and educational institutions.
We build a network of individuals and organization which are interested in entrepreneurship development, especially in social entrepreneurship. We organize intercultural festivals, training, forums, creative camps and other types of projects with and for youth.
Topics: social entrepreneurship, art, and culture, creativity, youth, financial education, intercultural education.
After years of work on youth questions, we acquired enough experience and have the need to make all kinds of projects successful. Our NGO whose international headquarter is based in Paris in France is a transnational organization gathering people from several specialists from different countries of Europe and North Africa, its members previously belonged to other organizations organized several transnational events in different countries targeting especially young people and civil society on the matters of civic engagement, entrepreneurship, human rights, democratic culture, cooperation, and development tools.
- Support and help the development of human rights education, tolerance, and humanitarian values through formal – non-formal and informal education for effective and active citizenship.
- To organize events and activities to make young Europeans – north Africans closer and give them opportunities to get to know each other and to work together on common matters mainly cooperation, development, and social entrepreneurship.
- Broadcast and teach the sense of economics and social initiatives, social entrepreneurship
- Participate in the development of economic cooperation between the north and the south in the framework of skills and expertise sharing,
- Encourage the dialogue between the western countries and the Mediterranean – north African countries
- Develop and strengthen civil society actors’ skills and capabilities
- Follow the associations and/or projects in the framework of social and solidarity economics
- Empower local and economical projects development which is a main factor in the creation of activities that generate returned and social development
- Fight extremisms in all its forms
- To work for the construction of democratic states and law,
- Promote the principle of separation between politics and religion,
- Condemn and fight all forms of totalitarianism,
- Combine the efforts of the Euro-Mediterranean civil society for the defense of human rights,
- Work for access for all to quality education and training, based on the principles of equality and allowing fulfillment and openness to the world,
- Promote and contribute to equality between men and women,
- Prevent, condemn and combat all forms of racism, xenophobia, and extremism,
- Facilitate the mobility of young people within the Euro-Mediterranean area,
- To work for the promotion of all cultures, a guarantee of diversity and mutual enrichment,
- Protect freedom of belief, conscience and thought,
- Defend the freedom of the press,
- Defend individual and collective freedoms,
- Promote the establishment of the necessary mechanisms to strengthen cooperation and
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY AND HUMAN SCIENCES ASSOCIAZIONE CULTURALE (Italy)
International Institute of Applied Psychology and Human Sciences Associazione CulturaleInternational Institute of Applied Psychology and Human Sciences is a cultural and scientific association located in Italy. Its goals are:
1. to promote scientific research in the field of psychology, also in cooperation with Scientific Entities and Organisations both public and private, national and international
2. To collect and elaborate data, to structure and implement psychological intervention and to disseminate information regarding applied psychology and human sciences
3. to divulge the methodology of scientific research, psychology, and human sciences
4. to facilitate critical knowledge and learning of Applied Psychology
5. to promote and organize training courses, seminars, congresses, workshop, conferences about Applied Psychology and Human Sciences;
6. to promote psychological knowledge in other professions, facilitating the multidisciplinarity
7. to manage and implement European projects In 2018 IIAPHS had more than 1500 associates and worked especially in the fields of:
a. the organization and implementation Training Courses of Applied Psychology: IIAPHS implemented in Turin, Milan, Padua, and Rome the following courses: Non-Verbal Communication and Lie Detection. IIAPHS is involved also in free courses with free courses aimed to divulge Applied Psychology like “How to use mind to change” and “Persuasion”.
b. the organization and implementation of International Conferences. We implemented in 2018 the International Course of Criminal Psychology with participation of keynote speakers from Romania, USA, Italy, Cameroun and Poland, with 1500 participants.
c. the participation at six EU-Projects Erasmus+KA2. The first called “Intelligence Profiling” led by Zivac Group Central, aimed to produce intellectual outputs for intelligence analysts, decision-makers, HR professionals and other employees that manage key information of companies and governmental entities. This project has been defined also a competency model for intelligence analysts and decision-makers. and the second “A partnership for change” aimed to identify and reduce violent behaviors. The target is very broad, involving border police, employees of correctional settings and psychologists.
IIAPHS includes experts in psychology and social sciences: social psychology, psychometrics, criminal psychology, psychology of marketing, forensic psychology, cultural psychology, social media marketing. Our network include professionals from several EU countries. The vast majority of associates are learners, we believe that these characteristics will facilitate us to implement proper dissemination plans.
Moreover, IIAPHS experts are fully available in sharing their network of contacts online through internet dissemination strategies involving website with a total result of 2.200.000 million visualization/year and 32000 subscribers at the newsletter.
- Expertise about competencies models: Our group is working at the definition of a competency model for intelligence analysts in a KA2 Strategic Partnership Project
- An expert from IIAPHS has created a personality psychometric test for the personnel selection of a governmental entity
- Expertise in psychometrics (designing and validating psychometric assessment tools)
- Expertise in organizing, monitoring and implementing international training courses: we have experience in the organisation of big congresses, selection of trainers, quality assessment and marketing of training courses
- Expertise in Personal Branding and Marketing for self-employed professionals
- Dissemination activities. Our group is working in several dissemination activities for the diffusion of good practices in the field of training
- Experts in work and organizational psychology
- Experts in School Psychology and prevention of bullying.
SC PSIHOFORWORLD (Romania)
“SC Psihoforworld” was established in April 2016 as a continuation of the “David Anca Individual Psychology” Cabinet set up in 2012. Legal change was made by expanding the psychological services of our company.
Our main activity is addressed to people with disabilities within the local community, so that -according to case studies – we have developed the following therapeutic programs:
- children with disabilities (autism, mental retardation, Down syndrome, and other conditions) have been included in therapeutic recovery programs; in the process of recovery of deficient children we use effective and personalized methods according to case-law (ABA / PECS / Montessori technique) and speech therapy software;
- for young people with disabilities who have difficulty in social integration, we have developed partnerships with schools that offer educational services to young people without disabilities; through the specificities of the activities we implement (sports activities / playful activities/theater and art therapy) we contribute to the development of friendship/communication and cooperation relations between young people with disabilities and young people without deficiencies; we mention that we currently have 250 young volunteers who contribute to the process of social integration of children / young people with disabilities;
- to help raise self-esteem and self-image of parents with children / young people with disabilities, we regularly organize group counseling sessions; we also encourage collaborative relationships between them and institutions / NGOs that offer social services; for guidance and legal counseling, we have concluded 2 volunteer contracts with specialists in the field.
To facilitate people with disabilities access to our company services, we have signed partnership agreements with the Braila Inclusive Education Center (which educates pupils with special educational needs) and the General School Nikos Kazantzakis (who train pupils with disabilities, Rroma students, pupils without parents coming from the social protection system, adult students who want to.
INTEGRARE EUROPEANA IN DOMENIUL TINERETULUI, SPORTULUI, VOLUNTARIATULUI SI CETATENIEI ACTIVE EUROPENE (Romania)
“European integration in the field of youth and sports, volunteering and European citizenship ‘is a non-profit organization registered in Buzau Romania in March 2014.
The overall goal of the organization is to achieve and to engage in projects, partnerships, actions and activities to promote the realization of 2014-2020 EU in adult education, youth, innovation, education, volunteering, sport and active citizenship.
Association promotes the integration of European values in Romanian society. We are a nonprofit organization that aims to European integration in the area of youth, sport, volunteering and active citizenship. We want to accomplish and to get involved in projects, partnerships, actions and activities that promote the achievement of the EU Strategy 2014-2027 on youth, teaching innovation, volunteering, sport and active European citizenship.
For this we want to form, first, group leaders to promote and achieve our goals, to shape this to those key skills to help our society to implement projects and partnerships at European level. Thus, there is a need to form key skills training in communication in a foreign language, the use of modern assets in society, in promoting multiculturalism and active citizenship, in promoting volunteerism among youth and adult’s improvement and innovation in the workplace.
Our NGO is based on a creative and dynamic team, characterized by professionalism, fairness, responsibility and maximum involvement in projects operating in sectors such as:
– practical realization of lifelong learning and mobility;
– youth exchanges and training course for youth workers.
– improving the quality and efficiency of adults’ education and training;
– promoting equity, social cohesion and active citizenship;
– stimulation of creativity and innovation, including entrepreneurship, at all levels of education and training.
Founding members are people with higher education and expertise to achieve the goals of the NGO, to organize activities, projects and partnerships locally, nationally and internationally in the field of youth, adult education, sport and active European citizenship. NGO’s members have proposed to transform the association into an international organization through the implementation of projects and partnerships with other NGO in Europe, the application of techniques and methods similar to those in Europe.
Our organization has 27 trainers with competencies developed in more than 12 training courses organized by associations and non-governmental organizations from England, Finland, France, Germany and Romania. These trainers are able to prepare participants for mobilities, able to implement non-formal education-based activities and they are also able to participate in project management activities.
NAMOI (Russian Federation)
The Namoi association aims to protect human rights, defense of the legal interests of socially excluded groups that be connected to a person’s social class, race, skin color, religious affiliation, ethnic origin. Such exclusionary forms of discrimination may also apply to people with a disability, minorities, LGBTQ+ people, drug users, institutional care leavers, the elderly and young people. We also assist in the solution of environmental, social and economic issues, and the issues of cultural development and education. We are a group of 5 employed staff members and 589 volunteers that are very active. Our purpose the protection of the disabled person and his family and aims to pursue exclusively objectives of social solidarity directed to bring benefits to disadvantaged people due to physical, mental, economic, social and familiar obstacles. We were able to carry out related and accessory activities in the form of:
- carrying out training, updating and in-depth courses for disabled people and their families;
- preparation of spaces and opportunities for meeting people with disabilities, families, and Institutions;
- dissemination and information on the services and activities of the Association and on issues related to the recovery of people with disabilities, through the use of means of communication;
- promotion of services for disabled people and their families. We have more than 6000 followers all other the country. We work with intercultural dialogue between young people and increase mutual understanding.
Since 2002, we operate with the lower center “The colleagues of layers”. Its objectives are the union of indigenous youth, education legal issues, involvement in problem-solving and active participation in the socio-economic and cultural development of young people. To achieve these goals, in 2015 they set up a school for young leaders. For three years there have been courses for students and young people in general in San Petersburg and Velikii Novgorod.
Our members are young people with an active lifestyle, tomorrow’s leaders of the villages and towns of our region. On 5th March 2016 Namoi hosted a forum “Youth Power: our rights – our future!” For students from among the Namoi, this was attended by representatives of the Government of the Velikii Novgorod region and Namoi members. The purpose of the forum was to bring youth to the project and give a comprehensive understanding of their human and student rights. The forum was attended by about 70 representatives of socially excluded youth peoples – the students of higher and secondary specialized educational institutions, working young people and senior schools in Velikii Novgorod. They discussed issues related to policies of socially excluded youth, social movements for national and international organizations. It was particularly noted that today’s young people know very little about the culture and history of its people, it is necessary to revive the lost link between generations. With the overall goal of mutual comprehension and cooperation, we have been very active in the field of culture and European Citizenship since our foundation. After more than 10 years of activities, including many European projects (youth exchanges, European internships, study visit…).
• To increase the level of cultural sensitivity of youngsters through diversity appreciation, direct communication and exchange, building trust with different people and developing the ability to think critically, to assess honestly personal behavior towards other people and cultures
• To break stereotypes and prejudices about the disabled by enhancing the awareness of young people about intercultural communication •To implement youth policy and equal opportunities which enable young people to develop skills in gender equality, human rights, peacebuilding, ending violence, conflict transformation, tolerance, and non-discrimination
• To promote and provide equal access to formal, non-formal and informal education. Empower youth to develop skills in social entrepreneurship and employment for combating exclusion and increasing the role of youth in the development of community
• To create a more friendly and safe environment full of respect, tolerance, mutual cultural understanding
• To build networks of international contacts in order to participate actively in society and to develop a sense of European citizenship and identity